31.07.2019 339 Views
The complaint can be communicated at the company headquarters, by e-mail, fax or registered mail.
The complaint is registered in the company's office, assigned an entry number and transmitted to the "Technical Center for Industrial Safety and Certification" (TCISC) manager. The manager analyzes and submits the complaint to the head of the Inspection Body (IB).
The head of the IB analyzes the complaint in order to determine if the following is indicated:
- Identification data of the applicant and, on occasion, the legal representative of the applicant;
- Contact details of the applicant and, on occasion, the legal representative of the applicant;
- The subject of the complaint;
- Date of compilation/filing of the complaint;
- Documents submitted in support of the complaint;
- Signature of the applicant and, on occasion, the legal representative of the applicant.
Complaints submitted anonymously are not examined.
In case, the conditions mentioned above are met, by the head of the IB, together with the MS's responsible and an expert/inspector with competence for the subject of the complaint, analyzes the complaint to determine if it is well founded.
If the complaint is unfounded, this shall be communicated to the applicant.
If the subject of the complaint is confirmed, the TCISC IB shall communicate the result of the examination, as well as the taken measures.
The deadline for examining the complaint is 30 days from the date of filing. If it is necessary to extend the deadline, the applicant must be informed of this fact in writing, with presenting the necessary arguments.