Persons participating in the attestation examination organized by The Personnel Retraining and Attestation Service (SRAP) have the following rights:
- access to information on the attestation procedure for persons working in the field of industrial safety;
- take a attestation exam in the absence of training courses;
- get information and advice from SRAP CTSIC staff about the date, time and month of the attestation exam;
- get advice on issues related to the training and attestation of persons working in the field of industrial safety;
- obtain permission for admission as a result of passing the attestation exam;
- use classes, literature or other media for theoretical preparation for the attestation exam;
- appeal against the decision of the attestation commission in accordance with the current legislation.
Individuals participating in the attestation examination organized by SRAP CTSIC have the following responsibilities:
- be present at the date and time of the scheduled attestation exam;
- make payment for attestation services in accordance with the terms of the contract;
- comply with the provisions of the attestation procedure for persons working in the field of industrial safety;
- maintain the integrity of SRAP CTSIC assets;
- fulfill the obligations stipulated by the contract for the provision of attestation services.